CROSS DJ is MixVibes’ MAC/PC DJ software that helps you control your music with your computer’s keyboard & mouse or with a DJ MIDI controller.
Because finding the right track to play next is the first concern of a DJ, CROSS DJ is focused on media management and interface simplicity. Organize and edit your tags and artwork using “info” tab. Create or edit playlists on the fly and auto-mix them if you need to take a breathe from the decks. CROSS DJ also enables you to detect an external hard drive on the fly and start playing tracks from it during your set. The iTunes® integration is also one of CROSS DJ’s most unique features: CROSS DJ fully assimilates your iTunes® library allowing instantaneous playlist importation!
- iTunes® integration and smart media management
- Smart audio effects
- 35 MIDI presets
- Compatible with every DJ MIDI controller
- MIDI-mapping to use your own DJ MIDI controller + popular DJ MIDI controller’s presets included
- Automatic and Manual loops, locators, auto beat matching…
- Compatible with every soundcard
- Multiple routing modes to accommodate various audio set-ups
- High-end master tempo & hybrid pitch allowing speed change while keeping the original tonal Key (note)
- Multiple recording modes to record your DJ performances or even rip your vinyl records.
LIST OF BUILT-IN CONTROLLERS MAPPING
Allen & Heath Xone:DX
DJ-Tech i-Mix Mk2
DJ-Tech i-Mix Reload
DJ-Tech i-Mix Reload Mk2
Hercules DJ Console Rmx
Hercules DJ Console Mk4
Hercules DJ Control Steel
Hercules DJ Control MP3 e2
Ion Discover DJ
MixVibes U-MIX CONTROL
MixVibes VFX CONTROL
Numark Omni Control
Numark Stealth Control
Numark Total Control
Pioneer MEP7000 (SEP-C1)
Reloop Digital Jockey
Reloop Digital Jockey 2
Vestax VCI 100
weight: 1.00 (lbs)
Model #: crossdj
*Warranty: Full manufacturer's warranty applies.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. Most items, if found to be defective, may be returned to Savinglots.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Most manufacturers offer at least a 1 year warranty. Please check with the specific manufacturer for their warranty periods. Please email or call us with any questions if you are unable to find specific information.
Large items such as refrigerators, freezers will be serviced under warranty by the manufacturers recommended servicer at your location.
*Videos are for reference only, please refer to our features tab for exact model info.