the anniversary limited edition includes a wooden shipping box, 40th anniversary limited edition inlaid graphics along the ring edge and placard.
this compression tweeter is designed for use in multi-element loudspeaker systems in sound reinforcement applications that require high output, narrow controlled dispersion and long throw. this model produces a very high output level with flat response and excellent transient attack. this unit features an aluminium voice coil diaphragm assembly, which is field replaceable without soldering.
* 1.5-in (37.6 mm) edgewound aluminium ribbon voice coil
* great power handling: 32.5 w aes
* aluminium diaphragm
* precise directivity: 40 degrees conical
* high sensitivity: 107 db
* compression tweeter designed for long-throw high frequency applications.
rated impedance 8 ohms.
* minimum impedance 8.5 ohms. @ 9 khz
* d.c. resistance 6.1 ohms.
* power capacity* 32.5 w aes
* program power 65 w
* sensitivity** 107 db 1w @ 1m.
* frequency range 4 - 20 khz
* recommended crossover 5 khz or higher
* dispersion h x v 40 degrees conical
* voice coil diameter 37.6 mm. 1.5 in.
* magnetic assembly weight 1.2 kg. 2.64 ib.
* flux density 1.55 t
* bl factor 5.2 n/a
* overall diameter 102 x 102 mm. 4 x 4 in.
* depth 71 mm. 2.79 in.
* baffle cutout dimensions: 92 mm. 3.62 in.
* bolt circle diameter 107 mm. 4.21 in.
* net weight 1.6 kg. 3.5 ib.
* shipping weight 1.67 kg. 3.67 ib.
* diaphragm: aluminium
* voice coil: edgewound aluminium ribbon
* voice coil former: kapton
* magnet: ferrite
weight: 4.00 (lbs)
Model #: cp22an
*Warranty: Full manufacturer's warranty applies.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. Most items, if found to be defective, may be returned to Savinglots.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Most manufacturers offer at least a 1 year warranty. Please check with the specific manufacturer for their warranty periods. Please email or call us with any questions if you are unable to find specific information.
Large items such as refrigerators, freezers will be serviced under warranty by the manufacturers recommended servicer at your location.
*Videos are for reference only, please refer to our features tab for exact model info.