with more and more equipment now using nmea 2000 networking, being able to easily connect the network data to mobile devices such as smart phones, tablets and laptops is becoming an important consideration.
the wln2net is a simple and cost effective wireless device that converts nmea2000 data into a wireless data feed that can be received by any mobile wireless device. using standard nmea data formats, the wln2net is compatible with all software applications that support tcp (single device) or udp (multiple devices) data transfer.
a number of marine navigation software packages support tcp/udp data transfer including:
- smartertrack (pc)
- seapro (pc)
- rose point coastal explorer (pc)
- maxsea (pc)
- nobeltec (pc)
- macenc (macs)
- inavx (iphone/ipad)
if you are connecting the wln2net to an ais receiver or transponder, then digital yacht's free iais app is downloadable from the apple app store, which will display an ais radar type picture on your apple device.
note: navlink+ includes an additional usb interface for supplying data from the nmea2000 network to a pc or mac.features:
- nmea 2000 certified wireless data server
- reads nmea 2000 data and transmits it wirelessly over 802.11b+g
- can be fitted to any nmea 2000 network with integral cable (male micro connector)
- supports bi-directional communication for driving an autopilot
- uses standard nmea data for maximum compatibility with software applications
- free iais app for iphone, itouch or ipad
- creates a wireless access point and then transmits data via tcp/udp link
- tcp allows single device connection while udp allows multiple devices to receive the data
- single plug and play connection to the nmea2000 network, provides power and data
- optional usb connection available for providing nmea2000 data to the boat's nav computer
- fully compatible with popular inavx navigation application for apple mobile devices
- easy to install ip54 black box solution
Model #: ZDIGWLN2NETPL
*Warranty: Full manufacturer's warranty applies.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. Most items, if found to be defective, may be returned to Savinglots.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Most manufacturers offer at least a 1 year warranty. Please check with the specific manufacturer for their warranty periods. Please email or call us with any questions if you are unable to find specific information.
Large items such as refrigerators, freezers will be serviced under warranty by the manufacturers recommended servicer at your location.
*Videos are for reference only, please refer to our features tab for exact model info.