vector compact - s worlds smallest gps compass with nmea 0183
the vector compact gps compass offers superior navigation including accurate positioning and heading performance. v104 uses sbas (waas, egnos, msas, etc.) for differential gps position allowing hemisphere gnss to provide a low cost and highly effective positioning and heading based smart antenna.
the rugged and low-profile enclosure combines hemisphere gnss' crescent vector technology and two multi-path resistant antennas for accuracy, portability and simple installation. the smart antenna, measuring in less than a half meter in length, mounts easily to a flat surface or pole. the stability and maintenace-free design of vector compact provides traditional gps position and heading at a low cost, replacing the combination of
low-accuracy gps and fluxgate compass.
gps receiver specifications:
- receiver type: vector gps l1
- compass signals received: gps
- channels: 24
- gps sensitivity: -142 dbm
- sbas tracking: 2-channel, parallel tracking
- update rate: 10hz standard (position and heading)
- rate of turn: 90x/s maximum
- compass safe distance: 30 cm (11.8 in)
- cold start: <60 s (no almanac or rtc)
- warm start: <20 s typical (almanac and rtc)
- hot start: <5 s typical (almanac, rtc and position)
- heading fix: <20 s typical (valid position)
- maximum speed: 1,850 kph (999 kts)
- maximum altitude: 18.288 m (60,000 ft)
input voltage: 8-36 vdc power consumption
power consumption: ~2.0 w nom.
current consumption: 0.16 a @ 12vdc
power isolation: isolated to enclosure
reverse polarity protection: yesmechanical
dimensions not including mount: 29.9 l x 12.9 w x 4.5 h (cm)
10.2 l x 5.1 w x 1.8 h (in)
dimensions including mount: 25.9 l x 12.9 w x12.8 (cm)
10.2 l x 5.1 w x 5.0 h (in)
- provides position,heading,pitch,roll and heave
- excellent in-band and out-of-band interference rejection
- 2° (rms) heading accuracy in an amazingly small form factor
- integrated gyro and tilt sensors deliver fast star-up times and provide heading updates during temporary loss of gps and satellites
- differential position accuracy of 1m, 95% of the time
- accurate heading for up to 3 minutes during gnss outages
- coast technology maintains differentially corrected positioning for 40 minutes or more after loss of differential signal
- offered as a serial or nmea 2000 version
Model #: VECTORCOMPACTS
*Warranty: Full manufacturer's warranty applies.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. Most items, if found to be defective, may be returned to Savinglots.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Most manufacturers offer at least a 1 year warranty. Please check with the specific manufacturer for their warranty periods. Please email or call us with any questions if you are unable to find specific information.
Large items such as refrigerators, freezers will be serviced under warranty by the manufacturers recommended servicer at your location.