wireless rca automotive audio transmitter. (requires from one to four receivers). this unit can use rca or audio level outputs from your player.
this master function is to transmit the data from your player to the receiver tw slave that is connected to the amplifier.
with 10hz-22hz frequency response rich bass and treble is guaranteed.
it allows the sound system interconnection where each master model can send the signal to up to four receivers, which then simultaneously reproduce the same music signal. it is compatible with art technology, so the product can be used in an original sound system where the cd or dvd player does not have an rca or remote output.
* model master transmitter
* radio operation frequency range: 2.4ghz ism band (2,404ghz the 2,476ghz)
* rf power transmission maximum: + 20,2dbm (105 mw)
* connectivity: up to 4 receivers (slave)
* audio input impedance: 10k ohms (rca) and 1k ohm (fio)
* maximum level audio l / r (rca): 2v rms (+ 8dbu)
* frequency response: 10hz to 22khz (-1db)
* total harmonic distortion (thd): 0.01% to 1 khz
* s / n ratio:> 90db
* crosstalk (channel separation):> 80db
* power supply voltage: 10 to 16v dc
* maximum consumption: 160ma @ 12.6
* consumption stand-by: 10ma
* protection system: thermal resettable fuse (pptc) internal + protection against polarity reversal
* approximate dimensions (wxhxd): 88 x 30 x 118mm
* manual and warranty certificate note: as federal law no. 11,291,
prolonged exposure to higher noise the 85db can cause damage to the hearing system.
weight: 2.00 (lbs)
Model #: TWMASTER
*Warranty: Full manufacturer's warranty applies.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. Most items, if found to be defective, may be returned to Savinglots.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Most manufacturers offer at least a 1 year warranty. Please check with the specific manufacturer for their warranty periods. Please email or call us with any questions if you are unable to find specific information.
Large items such as refrigerators, freezers will be serviced under warranty by the manufacturers recommended servicer at your location.
*Videos are for reference only, please refer to our features tab for exact model info.