height: 4.33-in depth: 15.06-in at a weight of: 7.28 lb
* durable quality case engineered to hold one pioneer xdj1000 dj player
* complete with removable cover & front door for ease of use
* cable port for cable route-through w/detachable protective plate allows convenient routing of ac & phono cables through the rear of case
* top side cable routing compartment for professional appearances
* ata-300 style quality durable case
* industrial grade recessed spring loaded split dish butterfly closure latches with padlock tab with a shackle opening of about 7mm.
* heavy duty ball corners w/ stacking dimple on bottom side allows for centering and stability when stacking multiple units.
* ata-300 style durable transport case is a heavy duty professional style with industry recognized impact standards ideal for safe travel.
* well riveted heavy duty double edge tongue and groove impact resistant aluminum frame
* for reference the dimensions of the pioneer multiplayer xdj1000 are: width: 12.01-in
shipping box dimensions: 15.21-in x 10.13-in x 20.49
product shipping weight: 18.96 lbs
product unpackaged weight: 18.08 lbs
* electronics equipment shown, described or referenced is not included with the case, the item is a case which allows you to use, mount or transport your own equipment.
weight: 19.00 (lbs)
Model #: TBHXDJ1000WHITE
*Warranty: Full manufacturer's warranty applies.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. Most items, if found to be defective, may be returned to Savinglots.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Most manufacturers offer at least a 1 year warranty. Please check with the specific manufacturer for their warranty periods. Please email or call us with any questions if you are unable to find specific information.
Large items such as refrigerators, freezers will be serviced under warranty by the manufacturers recommended servicer at your location.
*Videos are for reference only, please refer to our features tab for exact model info.