t460 thermal camera with joystick control kit
raymarine's t series thermal night vision camera systems use cutting-edge ethernet connectivity for easy installation, control, and interface with other on-board electronics. the rugged, waterproof gimbal enclosure provides a continuous 360' pan and q90' tilt for an all round view.
- full pan, tilt and zoom capabilities
- integrated multifunction display control
- thermal only or thermal/lowlight multi sensor configuration
- standard and high-resolution thermal night vision camera options
- 2x zoom on all models, the high resolution option provides an additional 4x zoom
- 640 x 480 high resolution format providing improved image detail and range performance.
- focal length- 50mm
- video output- 9hz
- field of view (fov) - 12° x 10°
- connector type- 2 x f type video connector (infrared and low light)
- network ready
- rugged construction to withstand harsh conditions
- window de-ice heaters for clear vision even in ice and snow
- standard ntsc video outputs that can be viewed on any monitor with an auxiliary video input.
- pre-set gain adjustments for optimal image quality in various conditions
- on-screen icons show what the camera is doing and where it's pointing
equipment described herein may require us government authorization for export purposes. raymarine t series joystick control unitheated lcd screen.
provides instant display of system status.user programmable "hot key".
p042.27gives operators instant access to frequently-used functions.home.
a programmable feature that lets operators define a home position as a reference they can use when navigating for long periods.color.
different display settings let the operator choose between two black and white or three color display schemes that are easy on the eyes and help operators see better.scene.
provides a variety of pre-set gain and level adjustments so that operators can get the best image quality possible thoughout a wide range of conditions.joystick.
the sealed 8-way control knob provides precise control even in rough seas.ethernet connectivity.
Model #: T70101
*Warranty: Full manufacturer's warranty applies.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. Most items, if found to be defective, may be returned to Savinglots.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Most manufacturers offer at least a 1 year warranty. Please check with the specific manufacturer for their warranty periods. Please email or call us with any questions if you are unable to find specific information.
Large items such as refrigerators, freezers will be serviced under warranty by the manufacturers recommended servicer at your location.