attack 1-200 ms
digital audio processor that offers a huge variety of settings & high-precision settings to improve the performance of your audio system.
it consists of two dsps (digital signal processor) that perform real-time eq, filters, alignment, gain, phase inversion, limiter, digital routing of inputs & outputs, among other treatments.
its graphical oled display has high-brightness, wide viewing angle & provides an intuitive & dynamic user interface.
- 2 inputs w/15 bands graphic equalizer & independent gain.
- crossover high precision linkwitz-riley
* 5-band parametric equalization
* limiter w/adjustments attack, release & performance indicator, phase inversion, alignment / precision delay, & independent gain, mute & volume master.
- save & load the user-made settings.
- block editing parameters using a security password.
- extra functions like naming outputs, screen saver & screen brightness adjustment.
input gain: -45 to +15 db
* output gain: -45 to +15 db
* graphic equalizer 15 bands, iso 2/3 oct, win + - 12 db
* parametric equalizer: 5 bands by output, gain + - 12 db, q factor from 0.4 to 10.0
* crossover: linkwitz-riley 12/24/36/48 db / oct, step dynamic
* limiter: threshold -24 to 0 db
release * 380-620 ms
* max input voltage: 4. vrms (+14 dbu)
* max output voltage: 4. vrms (+14 dbu)
* phase: degrees 0 or 180 degrees
* delay: 0 to 8 ms (275 cm)
* input impedance: 14k ohms
* output impedance: 470 ohms
* signal to noise ratio:> 90 db
* total harmonic distortion: <0.01 percent
* channel separation:> 80 db
* frequency response: 10 hz to 22 khz
* power supply: 10v to 15v dc
* current consumption: 500 ma at 12,6v
* dimension: 37 x 204 x 151mm
* weight: 560g
weight: 2.00 (lbs)
Model #: STX2496
*Warranty: Full manufacturer's warranty applies.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. Most items, if found to be defective, may be returned to Savinglots.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Most manufacturers offer at least a 1 year warranty. Please check with the specific manufacturer for their warranty periods. Please email or call us with any questions if you are unable to find specific information.
Large items such as refrigerators, freezers will be serviced under warranty by the manufacturers recommended servicer at your location.