sms100 short message service (text) module
must be used with a gsm band cell provider, not compatible with verizon wireless
maretron's sms100 is a mobile or cellular modem that automatically sends text message alerts from your vessel to your phone. the sms100 works together with maretron's dedicated displays (dsm150/dsm250) or n2kview software (with the optional n2kview-alerts module) to detect programmable alert conditions from sensors interconnected on an nmea 2000 network. the displays or n2kview software instruct the sms100 to connect to the cellular network and transmit an alert message to selected telephone numbers. whether it is high bilge water, low battery voltage, unplugged shore power, or an opened hatch or door, the sms100 quickly alerts you to conditions onboard your vessel that require attention anywhere you have cellular network coverage.
you can also send a text message to your vessel and with the proper sensors installed, the sms100 will respond with status information including the vessels position, bilge status, battery and shore power voltage, wind speed, inside and outside temperature.
- programmable alerts (alarms or warnings) from maretron installed displays and sensors on the vessel automatically triggers text message(s) sent to your phone
- user can text vessel for status (position, bilge status, battery and shore power voltage, wind speed, inside and outside temp) which also double checks communication path to ensure alerts get through
- six band gsm modem with easily interchangeable mini-sim card (sim card is user supplied)
- dipole terminal antenna with hinged sma connector with versatile mounting options
- weatherproof (ip65) enclosure
Model #: SMS100
*Warranty: Full manufacturer's warranty applies.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. Most items, if found to be defective, may be returned to Savinglots.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Most manufacturers offer at least a 1 year warranty. Please check with the specific manufacturer for their warranty periods. Please email or call us with any questions if you are unable to find specific information.
Large items such as refrigerators, freezers will be serviced under warranty by the manufacturers recommended servicer at your location.
*Videos are for reference only, please refer to our features tab for exact model info.