6-in ultra large format voice coil
* 8000 watts peak power handling
* active balanced cooling
* neodymium magnetics
* square wire inside/outside coil design
* double spider suspension
* integrated demodulation ring
* nominal diameter: 533 mm/21 in
* power rating: 2000 w(aes)
* nominal impedance: 4
* sensitivity: 98 db
* frequency range: 30-200 hz
* chassis type: cast aluminum
* magnet type: neodymium
* magnet weight: 1.24 kg/43.7 oz
* voice coil diameter: 152.0 mm/6.0 in
* coil material: sv-sq
* former material: glass fiber
* cone material: paper
* surround material: cloth
* suspension: double
* x-max: 10.0 mm/0.39 in
* gap depth: 15.0 mm/0.59 in
* voice coil winding width: 35.0 mm/1.38 in
* net weight: 20.6 kg/45.4 lb
* packing dimension wxdxh (mm): 600mm x 600mm x 330mm
* shipping weight: 25.4 kg/56.0 lb
* the sd21-2000n is an ultra high output low frequency transducer. the 21 inch (533mm) diameter piston will produce extremely high sound pressure evels at very low frequencies & is ideal for high level deep bass & sub woofer response in both live sound & recorded music venues. the combination of a large radiating area & high linear displacement will generate substantial acoustic power. the operating range is 30hz to 200hz. the transducer uses high energy neodymium magnetics to achieve a very high acoustic output to weight ratio.
* the sd21-2000n employs an extremely large 6 inch (152mm) diameter voice coil that provides an aes rated 2000 watts of continuous power handling & a full 8000 watts of peak rated power handling when sufficient amplifier headroom is available. it is recommended that the transducer be loaded into a properly designed vented enclosure. the sd21-2000n utilizes p audio's auto balanced cooling (abc) technology to not only improve transducer power handling & reliability but to also increase power compression performance by carefully balancing & directing airflow to critical areas.
* the voice coil design is an inside/outside geometry w/p audio's square wire technology to improve conversion efficiency & provide a very large cross-sectional area for superior cooling.
* system linearity is achieved by employing magnetic flux demodulation devices in the structure to increase fidelity & sonic accuracy. the system suspension has been designed specifically for high linear displacement & extended low frequency response. the double spider design insures very high displacement & linear response while maintaining excellent control. for additional mechanical power handling it is recommended that a high order high pass filter be used & tuned immediately below the enclosure tuning frequency. the cone has been treated w/a conformal coating designed to provide additional mechanical damping & moisture resistance.
* the transducer chassis is a die cast aluminum design that insures a very high degree of structural integrity.
weight: 56.00 (lbs)
Model #: SD212000N4
*Warranty: Full manufacturer's warranty applies.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. Most items, if found to be defective, may be returned to Savinglots.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Most manufacturers offer at least a 1 year warranty. Please check with the specific manufacturer for their warranty periods. Please email or call us with any questions if you are unable to find specific information.
Large items such as refrigerators, freezers will be serviced under warranty by the manufacturers recommended servicer at your location.
*Videos are for reference only, please refer to our features tab for exact model info.