sas-300 ais class b ais transceiver with external gps antenna
the sas-300 is a complete class b ais system designed for simple to use management, control and display of all ais targets within vhf range. ais data can be received from all types of class b or class a transponders, and can be displayed either on a "radar" type display, with chart overlay or without. the vivid graphics and the simple menu structure on the 6.5 inch, high resolution displays make the unit easy to use. the data is easy to access and the information easy to analyze, enabling the user to quickly move from screen to screen and gain access to the information specifically required.
displays the following information:
- 6.5" high resolution color tft display with 740 x 480 pixels
- track ais targets on standard "radar" display, over included worldwide base charts or (with optional sd card) overlaid onto full c-map max cartography
- advanced rmax™ technology maximizes receive/transmit range, ensures that all available ais messages are received and decoded in real time
- track up to five vessels with track history and optional live details on individual vessels
- large display allows easy viewing of all vessels with name, mmsi, range/bearing and full details on each vessel
- instant "go to" function
- full control pad with dedicated function keys for easy operation
- easy-to-use alarms for closest point of approach (cpa) and time to closest point of approach (tcpa)
- sort different types of vessels by color and different types of transmission by on-screen icon
- class a vessels
- class b vessels
- base stations
- aids to navigation
- ais sarts
- search & rescue
Model #: SAS-300-2
*Warranty: Full manufacturer's warranty applies.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. Most items, if found to be defective, may be returned to Savinglots.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Most manufacturers offer at least a 1 year warranty. Please check with the specific manufacturer for their warranty periods. Please email or call us with any questions if you are unable to find specific information.
Large items such as refrigerators, freezers will be serviced under warranty by the manufacturers recommended servicer at your location.
*Videos are for reference only, please refer to our features tab for exact model info.