purasan™ ex treatment system - pressurized fresh water - 12v
onboard sewage treatment device legal for use in any area not considered a federal ndz. neutralizes waste, making it sanitary and safe for boaters and marine life. great design for all toilets and salt, fresh or brackish water.
- control indicates when tablets are empty
- dispenser can be mounted at any height
- solution drained with air pump, lengthens tablet life
- no metering valve to control water, now fully programmable
- table packaging eliminates hazmat fees
- us coast guard approved type i marine sanitation device for vessels up to 65 feet in length - can be used with most marine toilets
- treats waste in fresh and brackish water applications
- electronically controlled, two minute treatment cycle
- one purasan can be installed with two toilets
- low power consumption
- neutralizes bacteria in wastewater
- quiet operation
- easy to clean and maintain
- alleviates need for holding tanks
- each unit is assembled by hand, individually tested and backed by raritan's one-year limited warranty and legendary technical support team
Model #: PST12EX
*Warranty: Full manufacturer's warranty applies.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. Most items, if found to be defective, may be returned to Savinglots.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Most manufacturers offer at least a 1 year warranty. Please check with the specific manufacturer for their warranty periods. Please email or call us with any questions if you are unable to find specific information.
Large items such as refrigerators, freezers will be serviced under warranty by the manufacturers recommended servicer at your location.
*Videos are for reference only, please refer to our features tab for exact model info.