hardened silver colored, spher-ical steel mesh grille
shure cardioid vocal mic xlr to xlr cabl
* Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended. Tuned specifically for vocal applications.
* Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides.
* Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings.
* Dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil. Handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
* Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level.
* Durable metal construction.
* On/off switch for onstage control.
* Steel mesh ball grille with integral "pop" filter reduces explosive breath sounds and wind noise.
* The PG48-XLR includes a 15 ft (4.57m) XLR to XLR Cable, Microphone Clip, 5/8" to 3/8" Thread Adapter, and a Storage Bag.
* Microphone Type
* Dynamic (moving coil)
* Polar Pattern: Cardioid (unidirectional)
* Frequency Response: 70 to 15,000 Hz
* Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 rela-tive to pin 3 of microphone output connector
* Output Impedance (at 1000 Hz): 600 ohms
* Sensitivity (at 1000 Hz): -52 dBV/Pa, (2.5 mV), 1 Pascal = 94 dB SPL
* Electromagnetic Hum Sensitivity: 22 dB equivalent SPL in a 1 millioersted field (60 Hz)
* Switch: Built-in On/Off switch
* Connector: Three-pin professional audio connector (male XLR type)
* Case: Die cast metal handle, black matte finish
* Environmental Conditions
* This microphone operates over a temperature range of -29 to 57 degrees Celsius (-20 to 135 degrees Fahrenheit), and at a relative humidity of 0 to 95%.
* Weight Net: 314 g (11.1 oz)
* Packaged: 890 g (1 lb 15 oz)
Shipping weight: 5.00 (lbs)
Model #: PG48XLR
*Warranty: Full manufacturer's warranty applies.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. Most items, if found to be defective, may be returned to Savinglots.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Most manufacturers offer at least a 1 year warranty. Please check with the specific manufacturer for their warranty periods. Please email or call us with any questions if you are unable to find specific information.
Large items such as refrigerators, freezers will be serviced under warranty by the manufacturers recommended servicer at your location.
*Videos are for reference only, please refer to our features tab for exact model info.