the norcold nr740 built-in refrigerator is designed to replace the 0740 series. the base model is 12/24 dc - ac operation comes with optional power cord (see notes below).
all norcold ac/dc built-ins are designed for reliable performance in all mobile applications: boats, vans, trucks, rv's, specialty vehicles and more! designed with an exceptionally quiet, hermetically-sealed compressor that's dependable without disturbing noise, even in close quarters, these refrigerators have easily accessible storage with adjustable, removable door bins with convenient, large container storage. the white powder-coated shelves are durable and easy-to-clean. the units have safe and stylish recessed doors.
specifications: cut-out dimensions:
- improved styling - "hidden" ventilation grill
- fits the same cut-out as the old 0740 model
- the danfoss bd35 compressor improves performance, especially at higher ambient temperatures
- proud or flush-mount capability standard with each unit
- 2-position mounting flange
- side mount - no visible fasteners in front
- cool blue interior light
- freezer cover door added
- positive center-locking latch
- reversible doors
- self venting - a norcold exclusive
20-1/2" h x 15-1/5" w x 17-3/4" dcolor:
black trim, black insert panelcapacity:
2 cubic feetcurrent draw:
- 120 vac 1.78 amps
- 12 vdc 3.75amps
- 24 vdc 1.87 amps
- 120 vac requires power cord model 635591
- 220 vac (european) requires power cord model 635592
- 220 vac (australian) requires power cord model 635593
- power cords sold separately
Model #: NR740BB
*Warranty: Full manufacturer's warranty applies.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. Most items, if found to be defective, may be returned to Savinglots.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Most manufacturers offer at least a 1 year warranty. Please check with the specific manufacturer for their warranty periods. Please email or call us with any questions if you are unable to find specific information.
Large items such as refrigerators, freezers will be serviced under warranty by the manufacturers recommended servicer at your location.
*Videos are for reference only, please refer to our features tab for exact model info.