network bus extender
part #: nbe100-01
maretron's nbe100 (network bus extender) allows you to extend the maximum node count, network trunk length and cumulative drop length of any nmea 2000 network. the nbe100 solves bus errors and other electrical issues caused by exceeding any of these limitations and makes design of large networks easier. nmea 2000 networks have a maximum of 50 nodes allowed on a single network, a maximum network trunk length of 200m and a maximum cumulative drop length of 78m. if you have a network that exceeds any of these specifications, you can simply disconnect the network trunk in the middle and connect the ends to the nbe100, along with additional termination resistors. this will split the network into two electrical segments, each of which can have up to 50 nodes, for a total of 100 nodes on the logical network. the nbe100 will transparently route nmea 2000 messages between the two network segments, making them work as a single logical nmea 2000 network. advanced priority-based message routing ensures that higher-priority messages are always prioritized over lower-priority messages, enabling predictable and reliable network operation.
- segments a single large nmea 2000 network into two smaller electrical segments
- allows you to exceed the 50 node limitation on a nmea 2000 network
- allows you to exceed the 200m trunk length limitation on a nmea 2000 network
- allows you to exceed the 78m cumulative drop length limitation on a nmea 2000 network
- allows all nmea 2000 devices to operate as if they were still on a single nmea 2000 network
- priority-based message routing ensures higher-priority messages get through the bus extender first
- optically isolates network segments, increasing signal integrity and network reliability
Model #: NBE100-01
*Warranty: Full manufacturer's warranty applies.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. Most items, if found to be defective, may be returned to Savinglots.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Most manufacturers offer at least a 1 year warranty. Please check with the specific manufacturer for their warranty periods. Please email or call us with any questions if you are unable to find specific information.
Large items such as refrigerators, freezers will be serviced under warranty by the manufacturers recommended servicer at your location.
*Videos are for reference only, please refer to our features tab for exact model info.