compact box subwoofer
part number: ms-55
the ms-55 subwoofer is a compact, high efficiency bass enclosure optimized for marine applications. it's small size enables it to be easily mounted below seats, under the gunwale area, behind the instrument panel, or any convenient location. the ms-55 is a self contained bass unit requiring no cutting of panels or holes in the boat interior. it produces solid, deep bass extending down to 40hz and is the perfect addition to any audio system.
- dual voicecoil, high-excursion, 5.25" woofer
- high density, uv stable enclosure
- water resistant
- bass-reflex, high-efficiency acoustic design
- side vented output ports
- compact size and molded-in mounts provide for convenient installation nearly anywhere
- acoustically matched for use with polyplanar me-51, mz-100 and me-400 amplifiers or can be used with any amplifier 25w - 100w
- power handling: 100w rms
- speaker impedance: 4 ohm x 2 inputs
- frequency range: 40 hz - 300 hz
- weight: 8.5 lb (3.8g)
- width: 8-⅝
- " (218mm)
- length: 11-½" (292mm)
- height: 4-13⁄
- 16" (122mm)
Model #: MS55
*Warranty: Full manufacturer's warranty applies.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. Most items, if found to be defective, may be returned to Savinglots.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Most manufacturers offer at least a 1 year warranty. Please check with the specific manufacturer for their warranty periods. Please email or call us with any questions if you are unable to find specific information.
Large items such as refrigerators, freezers will be serviced under warranty by the manufacturers recommended servicer at your location.
*Videos are for reference only, please refer to our features tab for exact model info.