deluxe anti-exposure coverall & worksuit :: ms2175
the best protection and comfort
|color:||orange / black|
completely insulated with mustang airsoft™ foam to deliver an immersed clo value of 0.420, the ms2175 deluxe suit delivers significantly more hypothermia protection than just a jacket or pant. this, combined with maximum flotation in the event of accidental water immersion makes the ms2175 an excellent choice for activities around colder northern waters.
suitable for a wide range of uses from recreational boating to industries like offshore oil and gas work to the rigors of the us coast guard, the deluxe anti-exposure suit is comfortable and roomy so it won't impede your activities. approvals:
approvals on this product are dependant on color.type v work suit (approved substitute for a type iii pfd when worn)
type v (approved substitute for a type iii pfd when worn)
- 2 - orange
- 33 - orange/black
- 5 - navy
- 6 - gold
- 7 - olive
- 13- black
related products & accessories
- hypothermia and flotation protection - immersed clo 0.420
- inflatable head support pillow for additional buoyancy
- relaxed fit for comfort and mobility
- neoprene wrist closures for weather protection
- tug-tites® at thighs and ankles cinch easily to improve fit and minimize water flushing to delay onset of hypothermia
- ergonomic insulated hood easily folds into collar
- solas reflective tape for improved visibility
- chest and front cargo pockets for extra storage
- mustand survival coverall :: ms2075
- anti-exposure flame resistant coverall :: ms-195 fr
- heavy duty work suit :: ms-195 hd
- breathable immersion work suit :: msd900
- integrity™ deluxe bomber jacket :: mj6225
- integrity™ deluxe bib pant :: mp4222
Model #: MS2175-XXL-OR/BK
*Warranty: Full manufacturer's warranty applies.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. Most items, if found to be defective, may be returned to Savinglots.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Most manufacturers offer at least a 1 year warranty. Please check with the specific manufacturer for their warranty periods. Please email or call us with any questions if you are unable to find specific information.
Large items such as refrigerators, freezers will be serviced under warranty by the manufacturers recommended servicer at your location.
*Videos are for reference only, please refer to our features tab for exact model info.