in-cabin active subwoofer
with unrivalled bass reproduction, the ms-ab206 creates the perfect atmosphere for entertaining or relaxing. designed and engineered in new zealand, the ms-ab206 is tuned to produce the best acoustic result when installed in a saloon or cabin environment.
the ms-ab206 features a 6" dual voice coil down firing woofer which is acoustically coupled to a matching passive radiator for exceptional bass reproduction. the passive radiator is used to tune a small volume and driver for better low frequency performance, eliminating port turbulence and reducing motion compression.
a built-in 4 channel class-d amplifier delivers efficient and high power output to the subwoofer with two channels as a dedicated speaker output. this class-d amplifier is 2 ohm stable, able to power 2 pairs of fusion ms-bx3020 signature series cabin speaker with ease. a full wiring kit is included for ease of installation. this product is rated true marine, for dry area installation only and carries with it a 3 year limited consumer warranty.
- dual voice coil down firing woofer: 6" subwoofer acoustically coupled to the matching passive radiator, produces exceptional bass reproduction
- 6" passive radiator: used to tune a small volume and driver for better low frequency performance, eliminating port turbulence and reducing motion compression
- built-in 4 channel class-d amp: class-d high efficiency technology, two dedicated channels power the subwoofer with the remaining two perfect to power ms-bx3020 speakers
- installation kit included: everything needed to connect the active subwoofer is included in the box
- discrete control panel cover: hides all connection wires out of sight
Model #: MS-AB206
*Warranty: Full manufacturer's warranty applies.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. Most items, if found to be defective, may be returned to Savinglots.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Most manufacturers offer at least a 1 year warranty. Please check with the specific manufacturer for their warranty periods. Please email or call us with any questions if you are unable to find specific information.
Large items such as refrigerators, freezers will be serviced under warranty by the manufacturers recommended servicer at your location.
*Videos are for reference only, please refer to our features tab for exact model info.