wifi pancam camera system
the marcum wifi pancam system immediately sets the bar for how mobile cameras should work. much more than just a way to view what your underwater camera is seeing, you can now take complete control of all your camera's functionality from the palm of your hand. the marcum wifi pancam system and free marcum control app connects you, your smart phone or tablet and camera into one advanced, integrated system. from up to 300' away, you can remotely change camera direction, adjust lighting and even snap still images or record videos and instantly save them on your phone or video library... even post them to facebook or twitter. discover the freedom that only marcum's modern technology can bring you.
- wifi transmitter base (from up to 300' away, you can remotely change camera)
- marcum manta camera 1/3" super hadd ii
- 50' camera cable
- built-in spool reel for cable storage
- fully integrated camera panner
- internal battery (6-8 hour runtime)
- 110v wall charger
- the marcum deluxe padded case features a two way zip and protects, secures and stores the pancam camera system
- marcum control app (downloadable) for android 2.3 and higher and ios 4.3 and higher
- mobile device not included
- one year warranty
Model #: MPC01
*Warranty: Full manufacturer's warranty applies.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. Most items, if found to be defective, may be returned to Savinglots.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Most manufacturers offer at least a 1 year warranty. Please check with the specific manufacturer for their warranty periods. Please email or call us with any questions if you are unable to find specific information.
Large items such as refrigerators, freezers will be serviced under warranty by the manufacturers recommended servicer at your location.
*Videos are for reference only, please refer to our features tab for exact model info.