class d power amplifier
part number: me-400d
the me-400d class d power amplifier provides 500 watts (125w x 4 ch) of crisp, clean audio power. this amplifier can be easily configured to enhance your listening pleasure. gold plated connections resist corrosion. efficient heat sink design ensures uninterrupted operation. the me-400d will be an outstanding addition to your vessel's audio system.
- 4 channel class d power amp
- 2 ohm stable stereo outputs
- bridgeable outputs
- variable input level controls for each pair of channels
- variable high-pass, low-pass and all-pass crossover
- variable bass boost circuit
- thermal and overload protection circuitry
- gold-plated rca jacks and terminals
- power supply voltage: 11-16 vdc
- idling current: 0.8a
- idling current when off: <0.001ma
- output power (rms)@14.4v/4ohms: 125w x 4ch
- output power (rms)@14.4v/2ohms: 200w x 4ch
- output power (max)@14.4v/4ohms: 250w x 4ch
- output power (max)@14.4v/2ohms: 400w x 4ch
- fuse rating: 25a x 3
- dims (lxwxh) inches: 10-⅞
- " x6-¾" x 1-⅞
- " (275mm x 170mm x 46mm)
Model #: ME400D
*Warranty: Full manufacturer's warranty applies.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. Most items, if found to be defective, may be returned to Savinglots.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Most manufacturers offer at least a 1 year warranty. Please check with the specific manufacturer for their warranty periods. Please email or call us with any questions if you are unable to find specific information.
Large items such as refrigerators, freezers will be serviced under warranty by the manufacturers recommended servicer at your location.
*Videos are for reference only, please refer to our features tab for exact model info.