self levelling radar mount - pole
our self-levelling pole mount ensures your radar stays level with the horizon at all times for optimum antenna performance. as the boat heels or rolls, the radar is kept horizontal preventing target loss and giving the best possible radar picture.
using our own fine-tuned hydraulic damping system, the radar mount reacts to major changes in heel angle of the boat whilst eliminating all small oscillations.
- sealed system - entirely maintenance free
- universal adjustable base able to rotate through 360° and angle from horizontal all the way to vertical
- supplied with two support modules - a deck strut and rail stand off for maximum fore / aft and sideways support
- fits to angled decks, narrow swimming steps and steeply sloping transoms
- unique pole extrusion with two cable channels with cover strips to hold cables in place
- easily removed for racing or winter storage, leaving just low profile deck on deck
- existing sc100 pole mount installations can be upgraded to self levelling with our upgrade kit
- 2.5m / 8.3' pole
- 3" diameter pole
- base diameter of just 80mm / 3.1"
- finest quality machined and anodised aluminium head unit ? lasts the lifetime of your yacht
- marine grade 316 stainless steel cradle and base plate
- marine grade 6082 aluminium pole - polyester powder coated for a durable and gloss white finish
- 1 x pole (complete with 2 x cable cover strips)
- 1 x adjustable base
- 1 x levelling head unit and cradle with plate
- 1 x 1200mm / 3.9' deck strut
- 1 x rail stand off for 25mm / 1" rail
Model #: LMP-1
*Warranty: Full manufacturer's warranty applies.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. Most items, if found to be defective, may be returned to Savinglots.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Most manufacturers offer at least a 1 year warranty. Please check with the specific manufacturer for their warranty periods. Please email or call us with any questions if you are unable to find specific information.
Large items such as refrigerators, freezers will be serviced under warranty by the manufacturers recommended servicer at your location.
*Videos are for reference only, please refer to our features tab for exact model info.