ice commander rescue suit pro
for more than 10 years, the ice commander™ has set the standard in personal protective equipment (ppe) for cold water rescue. the ic9002 02 accommodates a wider range of body types while offering unmatched adjustment to suit the needs of individual rescuers.
the ic9002 02 is a modular suit made of a durable urethane-coated nylon shell and a removable buoyancy liner that also provides thermal protection. along with the integrated boots and gloves, the extended torso and covered diagonal entry zipper allow for quick donning while creating additional flexibility for the rescuer. multi-point adjustment straps on the wrist, torso and legs and an adjustment zipper on the back of the hood create a near custom fit. a neoprene face guard offers additional protection from icy water and can be folded out of the way when not in use. the face guard can also be pulled to purge off excess air trapped inside the suit. the suits are reinforced in high abrasion areas and are 45% lighter than neoprene suits.
ice and water rescues are inherently dangerous and should only be performed by professionals who have the appropriate training and the appropriate equipment for performing these missions.
the ice commander is intended for ice and still/static cold water rescues only by trained professionals with the required and approved operating standards and requirements of their state or county.
- neoprene face guard reduces risk of water entry - can be folded back and over itself and out of the way
- hood design with back zipper adjustment offers a more secure fit
- solas reflective tape and velcro™ patch for light attachment
- fast tab for easy attachment of accessories like a knife or strobe light
- welded nylon outer shell provides waterproofing and durability
- high performance urethane-coated nylon exterior makes cleaning and repairs easier
- integral self-adjusting safety harness
- ergonomic ice awl pockets - sleeve pockets customized to attach and stow ice awls
- integrated gloves with textured palms provide abrasion resistance and superior grip
- adjustment straps on torso, legs and wrist for near custom fit
- covered heavy duty diagonal entry zipper improves rescuer mobility and range of motion
- knee and elbow reinforcement and padding with 2.5 mm neoprene that offers protection and better grip on slippery surfaces
- detachable inner buoyancy liner - constructed of closed-cell airsoft™ foam for maximum flotation and thermal insulation
- liner can be unsnapped and removed for cleaning and in-the-field repairs
size: adult universal
height: 4'11" - 6'6"
weight: 110lbs - 330lbs
Model #: IC9002-02
*Warranty: Full manufacturer's warranty applies.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. Most items, if found to be defective, may be returned to Savinglots.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Most manufacturers offer at least a 1 year warranty. Please check with the specific manufacturer for their warranty periods. Please email or call us with any questions if you are unable to find specific information.
Large items such as refrigerators, freezers will be serviced under warranty by the manufacturers recommended servicer at your location.
*Videos are for reference only, please refer to our features tab for exact model info.