ice commander rescue suit - universal - gold
the mustang ice commanderô is the suit of choice for search and rescue teams, fire departments, and ice rescue professionals. the modular suit is completely waterproof with a water tight hood, integrated gloves, and attached boots. the flotation and insulation performance of a snap in buoyancy liner allows users to immerse themselves for long periods of time in icy cold water and maintain mental and physical capabilities.
each ice commanderô has an integrated chest harness for attachment to tether lines, ice awl pockets for storage, rubber gloves, reinforced knees and non-slip rubber soles on the attached boots. as well, each suit is 45% lighter than other rescue suits as it is made in a high visibility welded nylon shell.
- water-tight hood and face seal
- solas reflective tape and velcrot patch for light attachment
- heavy duty zipper - flexible full-length zipper provides a water-tight seal
- welded nylon outer shell - provides waterproofing and durability
- high performance urethane-coated nylon exterior makes cleaning and repairs easier
- safety harness - integral self-adjusting safety harness
- ergonomic ice awl pockets - sleeve pockets customized to attach and stow ice awls
- pockets easily secured with velcrot (ice awls not included)
- detachable inner buoyancy liner - constructed of closed-cell airsoftt foam for maximum flotation and thermal insulation
- liner can be unsnapped and removed for cleaning and in-the-field repairs
- reinforced knees - reinforced and padded with 2.5 mm neoprene
- seat and elbows are reinforced with shell fabric
- size: adult universal
- height: 4'11" - 6'6" (150cm - 200cm)
- weight: 110lbs - 330lbs (50kg - 150kg)
Model #: IC9001-03
*Warranty: Full manufacturer's warranty applies.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. Most items, if found to be defective, may be returned to Savinglots.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Most manufacturers offer at least a 1 year warranty. Please check with the specific manufacturer for their warranty periods. Please email or call us with any questions if you are unable to find specific information.
Large items such as refrigerators, freezers will be serviced under warranty by the manufacturers recommended servicer at your location.
*Videos are for reference only, please refer to our features tab for exact model info.