grand slam 380xl outrigger w/offset handle f/hard tops up to 4-1/2" thick
taco sport fishing introduces the gs-380xl, created to meet the growing demands of the marine industry's larger segment of top performance center console boats. like its predecessor, the gs-380, our gs-380xl offers all the same features and more. built with a focus in mind to accommodate the needs of the elite center console market which are being built with thicker hardtops that will hold more electronics as well as performance sport fishing equipment. our gs-380xl will accommodate hard tops up to 4-1/2" in thickness, which can be found on boats 35' to 50'. the new design also offers an extra 2-1/2" of body thickness and two added positions for mounting the handles, either at a 0° or at a 90°, offering additional hard top clearance.
features and benefits
- for use on 35' to 50' boats
- increased body length to fit hard tops up to 4-1/2"
- same profile as the taco sport fishing gs-380
- complete vertical outrigger adjustment from under the hard top
- optional 90° handle mounting position for more lever rotation
- compatible with taco marine hardware including backing plates and wedge plates
- designed for hard top applications
- rugged stainless steel type 316 and anodized aluminum construction
- 12 locking fishing positions
- ergonomic shape rotator lever
- top mounted 4" x 6" base
- compatible with taco sport fishing 1-1/2" heavy duty telescopic outriggers (aluminum or carbon fiber)
- sold in pairs
- three year limited warranty
Model #: GS-380XL
*Warranty: Full manufacturer's warranty applies.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. Most items, if found to be defective, may be returned to Savinglots.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Most manufacturers offer at least a 1 year warranty. Please check with the specific manufacturer for their warranty periods. Please email or call us with any questions if you are unable to find specific information.
Large items such as refrigerators, freezers will be serviced under warranty by the manufacturers recommended servicer at your location.
*Videos are for reference only, please refer to our features tab for exact model info.