the gp-330b is a high performance gps receiver designed for any type of vessel. this compact and cost-effective receiver offers extremely accurate position fixes, within 3 meters with the waas mode activated.
the gp330b is capable of data output in nmea2000 format, making it an ideal gps sensor for use with navnet 3d systems. the sensor comes with all of the hardware required for deck- or mast-mounting solutions. a 6-meter cable with nmea2000 connector is supplied as standard.
- high accuracy, 14 parallel channel receiver with twelve dedicated gps channels and two dedicated waas channels
- nmea2000 certified gps antenna sensor
- fast start up (1 minute cold start time-to-first-fix)
- position updated every second
- unique "pin-enabled" termination resistor allows simple nmea2000 backbone or drop wiring configurations
- space-saving installation
- ideal position-fixing sensor for navnet?3d series
- direct connection to any furuno drs
- low power consumption - 12vdc, 175ma (nmea2000 len=3)
Model #: GP330B
*Warranty: Full manufacturer's warranty applies.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. Most items, if found to be defective, may be returned to Savinglots.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Most manufacturers offer at least a 1 year warranty. Please check with the specific manufacturer for their warranty periods. Please email or call us with any questions if you are unable to find specific information.
Large items such as refrigerators, freezers will be serviced under warranty by the manufacturers recommended servicer at your location.
*Videos are for reference only, please refer to our features tab for exact model info.