the fax408 provides weather charts and satellite images in nine gray levels on 8" thermal paper. electronic scanning and thermal head printing in nine shades of gray produce high quality facsimile images, while minimal mechanical components allows for an incredibly quiet operation. all known facsimile channels in the 2-25 mhz band are pre-programmed, and an additional 164 user-programmable channels are available. fully automatic operation as available via programmable schedule timer.
- provides weather charts and satellite images in nine gray levels on 8" thermal paper
- electronic scanning with thermal head recording system provides high quality facsimile images
- fully automatic selection of speed, ioc, phase alignment and frequency. manual selection also available
- 9-tone gradation recording provides clear and detailed weather images
- isb shift function tracks frequency of ssb multiplex broadcasts whose frequencies typically shift 1-2 khz
- signal from external receiver may also be recorded
- automatic start/stop circuit provided in accordance with wmo standard
- automatic channel selection by judging the quality of signal reception
- all known facsimile channels in 2-25 mhz bands are pre-programmed: 150 channels
- additional memory capacity of 164 user-programmable channels available
- full automatic operation by a built-in schedule timer (16 programs can be set per week for automatic operation)
- quiet thermal printing due to minimal mechanical components
Model #: FAX408
*Warranty: Full manufacturer's warranty applies.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. Most items, if found to be defective, may be returned to Savinglots.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Most manufacturers offer at least a 1 year warranty. Please check with the specific manufacturer for their warranty periods. Please email or call us with any questions if you are unable to find specific information.
Large items such as refrigerators, freezers will be serviced under warranty by the manufacturers recommended servicer at your location.
*Videos are for reference only, please refer to our features tab for exact model info.