ev-2 sensor core
at the center of every evolution system is the intelligent ev sensor core, a 9-axis sensor that monitors vessel motion in all three dimensions. the innovative ev sensor core combines advanced solid-state sensors with the evolution autopilot processor into a single easy-to-install housing.
mount the ev sensor core above or below decks, the rugged enclosure is fully sealed and built to ipx6 and ipx7 waterproofing and submersion standards.
features & benefits:
- precision monitoring of heading, pitch, roll, and yaw allowing the autopilot to evolve instantly as sea conditions and vessel dynamics change
- flexible installation options - mount above or below deck
- simple seatalkng connectivity to the control head and acu
- solid state sensor technology delivers dynamic accuracy to within 2 degrees in all conditions
- auto-compensation for on board magnetic fields and reliable heading accuracy in the northern and southern extremes
- fast and reliable heading data for marpa, radar overlay, and heading modes on raymarine multifunction displays
ev-2 has been designed for the latest drive-by-wire steering systems and connects directly to raymarine's seatalkng
bus. ev-2 also has a dedicated can bus port for direct connection to steer-by-wire steering systems - such as zf pod drives, yamaha helm master, volvo ips and seastar solutions optimus systems. a single can bus connection to the ev-2 eliminates the need for an autopilot control unit (acu) further simplifying installation.
Model #: E70097
*Warranty: Full manufacturer's warranty applies.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. Most items, if found to be defective, may be returned to Savinglots.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Most manufacturers offer at least a 1 year warranty. Please check with the specific manufacturer for their warranty periods. Please email or call us with any questions if you are unable to find specific information.
Large items such as refrigerators, freezers will be serviced under warranty by the manufacturers recommended servicer at your location.
*Videos are for reference only, please refer to our features tab for exact model info.