ais950 class a transceiver
the ais950 has a convenient `one-box' design containing the complete ais transceiver system and lcd display.
simple menu and soft key controls allow full access to all ais features and functions. the high-contrast lcd display provides clear presentation of ais target data and is led backlit for nighttime operation. ais950 also features an integrated alarm buzzer to keep you alerted to vital information.
the ais950 is equipped with a state-of-the-art radio transceiver system for unrivaled performance and reliability. a single ais transmitter and three ais receivers ensures maximum target reception even in congested waterways. the ais950 is also equipped with a gps receiver for time synchronization as required by class a regulations. all of this is built into a compact, rugged enclosure, built to withstand the extreme environment of commercial maritime service.
the ais950 features 7 serial data ports (4 bidirectional) for connecting to raymarine and 3rd party navigation systems as well as other shipboard peripherals, like dgps receivers, gyrocompasses, and ecdis systems. for commercial-ship applications, the ais950 features a front-mounted pilot-plug connection. a dedicated pc serial data connection point is provided for programming, diagnostics or external display connection.
- fully compliant class a ais product in a single unit.
- class a engine delivers unrivalled performance and reliability.
- 240 x 128 led backlit lcd display
- rotary encoder for selection and entry
- two soft keys & two menu keys
- alarm buzzer
- data interfaces: rs232 38.4k baud bi-directional (pc connection)
- iec61162-2 bi-directional interfaces x 3
- iec61162-1/2 sensor inputs x 3
- dgps correction data input (itu-r m.823-2)
- nmea2000 for ais data and gps position output.
- connectors: rf - vhf antenna so-239/vhf and gps antenna tnc female
- data: rs232 9 way d and iec 61162 50 way d
- power: 4 pin
- nmea 2000 in
- operating voltage: 10.8v to 31.2 dc
- engineered to operate reliably for years in the toughest of environments and is constructed from a combination of marine grade plastics and metals.
Model #: E70050
*Warranty: Full manufacturer's warranty applies.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. Most items, if found to be defective, may be returned to Savinglots.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Most manufacturers offer at least a 1 year warranty. Please check with the specific manufacturer for their warranty periods. Please email or call us with any questions if you are unable to find specific information.
Large items such as refrigerators, freezers will be serviced under warranty by the manufacturers recommended servicer at your location.
*Videos are for reference only, please refer to our features tab for exact model info.