t300 pan, tilt, zoom & stabilized thermal night vision camera
enhance your safety & situational awareness
raymarine's t series thermal night vision camera systems use cutting-edge ethernet connectivity for easy installation, control, and interface with other on-board electronics. the rugged, waterproof gimbal enclosure provides a continuous 360° pan and +/-90° tilt for an all round view.
- full pan, tilt and zoom capabilities
- integrated multifunction display control
- thermal only or thermal/lowlight multi sensor configurations
- standard and high-resolution thermal night vision camera options
- 2x zoom on all models, the high resolution option provides an additional 4x zoom
- 320 x 240 standard resolution, or 640 x 480 high resolution format providing improved image detail and range performance.
- network ready
- rugged construction to withstand harsh conditions
- window de-ice heaters for clear vision even in ice and snow
- standard ntsc or pal video outputs that can be viewed on any monitor with an auxiliary video input.
- pre-set gain adjustments for optimal image quality in various conditions
- on-screen icons show what the camera is doing and where it's pointing
- thermal video: yes
- low light video: not available
- video resolution: 320 x 240 or 640 x 480
- focal length: t300 = 19mm
- e-zoom: 2x zoom
- image processing: flir proprietary digital detail enhancement
- video output: ntsc, 25hz or 9hz
- field of view: 24° x 19°
Model #: E32125
*Warranty: Full manufacturer's warranty applies.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. Most items, if found to be defective, may be returned to Savinglots.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Most manufacturers offer at least a 1 year warranty. Please check with the specific manufacturer for their warranty periods. Please email or call us with any questions if you are unable to find specific information.
Large items such as refrigerators, freezers will be serviced under warranty by the manufacturers recommended servicer at your location.
*Videos are for reference only, please refer to our features tab for exact model info.