today, there is a need to know just how loud your surroundings really are. the check mates are inexpensive tools everybody should own. the cm-140 and cm-150 meet the same iec 651 type 2 standards of spl meters that cost 5 times as much or more. windscreen and battery are included with each of the check mate models. * the check mate series spl (sound pressure level) meters, first introduced in early 2003, allow musicians, sound contractors, and others to measure spl in decibels (db). a decibel is defined as the unit for measuring relative loudness of a sound. we have expanded our line from one check mate spl meter to four products in the category. we have sold thousands of units to working musicians, djs, police departments, sound contractors, racetracks, etc...
* cm-140 spl meter
* mini size
* low cost high performance
* max/min function
* level range display
* ac signal output
* resolution 0.1 db
* iec 651 type ii, ansi s1.4 type ii
* microphone: 1/2-in electret condenser microphone
* accuracy: +/-1.5 db (ref 94db @1khz)
* level range:
* lo = 32 ~ 80 db
* med = 50 ~ 100 db
* hi = 80 ~ 130 db
* auxiliary outputs: ac signal output
* frequency weighting: a , c
* time weighting: fast , slow
* dynamic range: 50 db
* frequency range: 31.5hz to 8khz
* battery life: 9v battery 110 hours (included)
* operation temp.: 0 degrees c~ 40 degrees c (32 to 104 degrees f) (<80% r.h.)
* storage temp.: -10 degrees c~ 60 degrees c(14 to 140 degrees f) (<70% r.h.)
* dimension: 9.1-in +2.1-in +1.3-in (232mm+54mm+34mm)
* weight: approx. 0.54lbs. (200g) *
weight: 1.00 (lbs)
Model #: CM140
*Warranty: Full manufacturer's warranty applies.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. Most items, if found to be defective, may be returned to Savinglots.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Most manufacturers offer at least a 1 year warranty. Please check with the specific manufacturer for their warranty periods. Please email or call us with any questions if you are unable to find specific information.
Large items such as refrigerators, freezers will be serviced under warranty by the manufacturers recommended servicer at your location.
*Videos are for reference only, please refer to our features tab for exact model info.