crown head™ ii
white bowl, marine size
new diaphragm pump design
- inlet pump can be run dry without damage
- more flexible installation with water supply from either side of inlet pump
- less power consumption
the advanced crown head ii was designed without compromising the high level of efficiency of the crown head. this was accomplished by redesigning the way water is delivered to the bowl. the raw water model uses a remote-mounted pump, while the on-board pressurized freshwater model is connected to the pressurized water system. as a result, the boater benefits from the same level of performance with quieter operation.
a newly designed pump cover blends with the porcelain bowl, creating a streamlined one-piece look. this cover neatly hides all the components while at the same time allows immediate access to the macerator and discharge pump. the crown head ii is built of the highest quality materials, is reliable and easy to maintain.
sleek appearance, quiet operation in a mid-priced electric macerating toilet.benefits
- suitable for the most demanding boaters in any size vessel
- proven, dependable design (same efficiency as the crown head)
- efficient flushing action ? includes powerful centrifugal macerating pump
- simple and flexible installation for mounting above or below waterline
- quiet operation
- easy to clean and maintain
- pump cover that neatly hides components
- can be used with on-board treatment systems (such as the lectra/san®) and/or holding tanks
- each unit is assembled by hand, individually tested and backed by raritan's one-year limited warranty and legendary technical support team
Model #: C29F12
*Warranty: Full manufacturer's warranty applies.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. Most items, if found to be defective, may be returned to Savinglots.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Most manufacturers offer at least a 1 year warranty. Please check with the specific manufacturer for their warranty periods. Please email or call us with any questions if you are unable to find specific information.
Large items such as refrigerators, freezers will be serviced under warranty by the manufacturers recommended servicer at your location.