the bm-1 is designed to monitor performance of 12 volt lead acid battery systems with capacities of up to 650 amp hours. it is supplied complete with a precision 100 amp shunt and a prefabricated cable assembly to enable simple diy installation. the unit continuously monitors voltage, current (charge or discharge), number of amp/hours (charge or discharge), the batteries state of charge and the time to charge or discharge. this information leads to more efficient use of the battery, which can enhance battery life and reduce the risk of failure.
- supply voltage: 8-16 volts dc
- supply current: 3 milliamps
- battery capacities: 5-650 amp hour
- load current: 100 amps max
- charge current: 100 amps max
- shunt: standard 50 millivolt @ 100 amp
- 100 amp shunt link to m8 ring terminal.
- 5 metre from display unit to battery - fused and fitted with ring terminals for shunt, fuse holder, and m8 ring terminal to battery.
- standard 110m squre clipper case. high contrast lcd, backlit for night viewing.
- minimum voltage visual alarm
- simple operation: 4 keys to select backlight, volt/amp/state of charge screen, amp hours or time to run.
Model #: BM-1
*Warranty: Full manufacturer's warranty applies.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. Most items, if found to be defective, may be returned to Savinglots.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Most manufacturers offer at least a 1 year warranty. Please check with the specific manufacturer for their warranty periods. Please email or call us with any questions if you are unable to find specific information.
Large items such as refrigerators, freezers will be serviced under warranty by the manufacturers recommended servicer at your location.
*Videos are for reference only, please refer to our features tab for exact model info.