b744v thru-hull triducer 600kw, 50/200khz
the b744v triducer multisensor provides you with depth, speed, and temperature in one thru-hull housing. this unit is ideal for all 600 watt fishfinders and requires only a single hole in the hull. the b744v's valve assembly prevents water from rushing into the hull when the insert is removed for cleaning or storage. the innovative housing design allows the triducer multisensor to be fully recessed into its custom high-performance fairing. the end result is a streamlined installation. at speeds above 30 knots (34 mph), the b744v will produce clear images and solid bottom tracking.
- thru hull bronze housing
- frequency: 50/200 khz
- cone: 45°/12°
- depth, speed, and temperature in one housing
- maximum depth range 50 khz 235m to 353m (800' to 1,200') - 200 khz 118m to 206m (400' to 700')
- greatly improved high-speed performance at both 50 khz and 200 khz when installed with a high-performance fairing
- self-closing sea valve reduces water flow into the hull when paddlewheel insert is removed
- speed operating range: 1 knot to 45 knots (1 mph to 52 mph)
- the extra length of the b744vl allows mounting into thicker and/or high deadrise hulls
- boat size: 9m (30') and up
- speed insert is easily removed for service or storage
- fins on sides of paddlewheel cavity improve accuracy at low speeds and in cross flow conditions
- valve assembly is replaceable
- airmar's fairings are easy to cut and will not swell or rot
- 8 pin connector
- shielding eliminates interference between the speed and depth sensors for more accurate instrument readings
- inshore or coastal fishing in shallow to medium depths
- slow trolling, structure fishing and drifting
- deep-water lake fishing
Model #: B744V-CX
*Warranty: Full manufacturer's warranty applies.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. Most items, if found to be defective, may be returned to Savinglots.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Most manufacturers offer at least a 1 year warranty. Please check with the specific manufacturer for their warranty periods. Please email or call us with any questions if you are unable to find specific information.
Large items such as refrigerators, freezers will be serviced under warranty by the manufacturers recommended servicer at your location.
*Videos are for reference only, please refer to our features tab for exact model info.