the at-130 adjusts the antenna and the transceiver to the minimum swr in any frequency on an hf marine band. the at-130 allows you to transmit with strong rf output power, and is perfect for maritime mobile operations.
hf automatic antenna tuner
tune in your hf marine world
suitable for many vessels
the versatile at-130 can be used with a variety of vessels, even smaller boats that cannot use a long antenna element. for example, the at-130 will match a 7 m (23 feet) long wire antenna across the marine band in the 1.6 - 27.5 mhz range.
no manual tuning is needed. just push the [tune] switch on an icom hf marine transceiver
the at-130 is housed in a durable, completely weather-resistant acrylic case with rubber gaskets. this allows it to be conveniently installed near the antenna element base.
for icom hf marine transceivers
icom's sophisticated at-130 easily matches icom hf marine transceivers. the at-130 easily interconnects with an icom hf marine transceiver. at-130 installation is simple. no adjustments are necessary. just connect the control cable and antenna wire and go!
improved tuning performance...the tune-up time is less than 3 seconds in any frequency on an hf marine band. in addition, the at-130 has 8 convenient memories to store tuning information. retuning for a memorized frequency takes about 1.5 seconds. this allows you quick trouble-free frequency changes.
low power tune-up
the at-130 emits very little output power (just 300 mw) during the tuning process. this reduces the possibility of causing interference to other stations using the frequency.
- dimensions: 230(w) x 340(h) x 80(d) mm
- 9.1(w) x 13.4(h) x 3.1(d) in (projections not included)
- weight: 2.7 kg
- 6.0 lb
- usable temperature range: -30c ~ +60c
- rated voltage: 13.6 v dc +/-15% (negative ground) (supplied from an icom hf marine transceiver)
- current drain (at 13.6 v dc): 2 a
- frequency coverage: 1.6~30 mhz (with the antenna length 7 m (23 ft) or longer)
- input impedance: 50 ohms (unbalanced)
- max. input power: 150 w (pep)
- input power during tuning: 10 w
- auto tuning time: 1.5 sec. (returning for a memorized frequency), typically 2~3 sec. (when operating band has been changed)
- auto tuning accuracy: vswr 2.0:1
- insertion loss: 0.5 db (with a 50 ohms load, after tuning)
Model #: AT130
*Warranty: Full manufacturer's warranty applies.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. Most items, if found to be defective, may be returned to Savinglots.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Most manufacturers offer at least a 1 year warranty. Please check with the specific manufacturer for their warranty periods. Please email or call us with any questions if you are unable to find specific information.
Large items such as refrigerators, freezers will be serviced under warranty by the manufacturers recommended servicer at your location.
*Videos are for reference only, please refer to our features tab for exact model info.