as-900 system n4 frequency
the as-900 is a great entry-level wireless personal monitor. this system features an 80mw receiver output. the receiver also contains an rf and low battery indicator. the transmitter has l/r level display, stereo xlr/ 1/4-in inputs and an headphone output with volume control. the as-900 is a fixed frequency unit.
* uhf fixed frequency
* single rack mount included
* 150 foot range
* ear buds
* an unlimited number of receivers may be added at any tim
* frequency range and transmitter output level
* band: uhf
* frequencies available: 630.2 mhz, 633.4 mhz, 634.8 mhz, or 646.7 mhz650.2 mhz, or 659.0 mhz
* transmitter output level: 10dbm
* operating range: under typical conditions 150' (50m)
* note: actual range depends on rf signal absorption, reflection, interference, and battery characteristics
* audio frequency response: +/-3db 80hz~16khz
* total harmonic distortion: +/-30hhz deviation 1khz tone <1%
* dynamic range: >90db a-weighted
* operating temperature: range 14 degrees f to 122 degrees f (-10 c degrees to +50 c degrees )
* specificationsband packaccessoriesdownloads
* as-900t transmitter
* max audio input level: +6dbv
* gain adjustment range: 40db
* input impedance: 100k ohms
* dimensions: 1.5-in x 8.3-in x 3.8-in (38mm h x 212mm w x 96mm d)
* weight: 21oz. (605 g)
* power requirements: 12-18 v dc at 300ma supplied by external power supply
* xlr input: impedance balanced
* pin1: ground(cable shield)
* pin 2: audio
* pin 3: no audio * as-900r bodypack receiver
* audio output level: 80mw
* sensitivity: -94dbm for 30db
* image rejection: >70db
* dimensions: 3.74-in x 2.6-in x 1-in (95mm h x 65mm w x 25mm d)
* weight: 3.2oz (90 g) without batteries
* power requirements: 2 (aa)size alkaline or rechargeable batteries
* battery life: about 5 hours
weight: 4.00 (lbs)
Model #: AS900N4
*Warranty: Full manufacturer's warranty applies.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. Most items, if found to be defective, may be returned to Savinglots.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Most manufacturers offer at least a 1 year warranty. Please check with the specific manufacturer for their warranty periods. Please email or call us with any questions if you are unable to find specific information.
Large items such as refrigerators, freezers will be serviced under warranty by the manufacturers recommended servicer at your location.
*Videos are for reference only, please refer to our features tab for exact model info.