e-series battery switch selector w/ alternator field disconnect
- make-before-break contact design allows switching between battery banks without power interruption
includes afd (alternator field disconnect)
- ce marked
- ignition protected - safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- case design allows surface or rear panel mounting
- meets american boat and yacht council (abyc) requirements for battery switches
- 3/8"-16 tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance, accepts 3/8" and m10 ring terminals
- 7/8" (22.22mm) stud length to accept multiple cable terminals
- tactile textures indicate knob position by feel only
Model #: 9002E
*Warranty: Full manufacturer's warranty applies.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. Most items, if found to be defective, may be returned to Savinglots.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Most manufacturers offer at least a 1 year warranty. Please check with the specific manufacturer for their warranty periods. Please email or call us with any questions if you are unable to find specific information.
Large items such as refrigerators, freezers will be serviced under warranty by the manufacturers recommended servicer at your location.
*Videos are for reference only, please refer to our features tab for exact model info.