9000 multifunction meter
our series 9000 gps interface system combines a digital lcd engine hour meter, tachometer, fuel flowmeter, fuel totalizer and nautical miles per gallon over the ground in a single 3-3/8" diameter instrument which fits the panel space of a standard tachometer. the speed signal required to calculate the nmpg reading is obtained from gps and loran systems having a nmea 0183 serial port output. the direct display of nautical miles per gallon over the ground gives the skipper a powerful new tool to set optimum fuel efficiency under all conditions and to determine precisely how far he can go with his remaining fuel.
fuel type: twin
engine qty: single
engine type: efi & carb outboards only
fuel sensor: 231
max horsepower: 150-350hp
- microprocessor based electronics with 2-stage adjustable calibration of gph & gallons used for superior accuracy.
- simultaneous independent display of engine hour time, rpm, gph, gallons consumed, and nautical mpg. twin gas model displays the mpg rate for both engines underway.
- rpm readout accurate to 10 rpm. easily connects to existing tach signal wires.
- gph and totalizer readings displayed in tenths of a gallon. totalizer capacity up to 99,999 gallons.
- dual color (amber/green) backlighting of lcd provides for easy night viewing.
- requires 1 momentary on / constant off toggle button switch for resetting fuel totalizer reading
- meter fits 3-3/8" panel opening (standard tach size). can replace existing tachs in panel.
- twin gas models also incorporate an engine synchronizer indicator and port/stbd gph selection. 2 additional spst toggle switches are required for accessing these features.
Model #: 9000-231-2
*Warranty: Full manufacturer's warranty applies.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. Most items, if found to be defective, may be returned to Savinglots.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Most manufacturers offer at least a 1 year warranty. Please check with the specific manufacturer for their warranty periods. Please email or call us with any questions if you are unable to find specific information.
Large items such as refrigerators, freezers will be serviced under warranty by the manufacturers recommended servicer at your location.
*Videos are for reference only, please refer to our features tab for exact model info.