b & c 400w 8inch woofer
* 400 W continuous program power capacity
* 50 mm (2 in) copper voice coil
* 70 – 3000 Hz response * 94 dB sensitivity
* Shorting copper cap for extended HF response
* Nominal Diameter 200 (8) mm (in)
* Nominal Impedance (1) 8 Ohm
* Minimum Impedence 7 Ohm
* Nominal Power Handling (2) 200 W
* Continuous Power Handling (3) 400 W
* Sensitivity (1W/1m) (4) 94 dB
* Frequency Range 70 -3000 Hz
* Voice Coil Diameter 50 (2) mm (in)
* Winding Material Copper
* Former Material Kapton
* Winding Depth 16 (5/8) mm (in)
* Magnetic Gap Depth 8 (5/16) mm (in)
* Flux Density 1.1 T
* Thiele & Small Parameters
* Fs 73 Hz
* Re 5.4 Ohm
* Qes 0.36
* Qms 4.2
* Qts 0.33
* Vas 14 (0.5) dm3 (ft3)
* Sd 220 (34.1) cm2 (in2)
* Eta Zero 1.5 %
* Xmax +/- 5 mm
* Xvar +/- 4.5 mm
* Mms 23 g
* Bl 12.6 Txm
* Le 0.5 mH
* Mounting & Shipping Info
* Overall Diameter 225 mm (8.8 in)
* Bolt Circle Diameter 210 mm (8.3 in)
* Baffle Cutout Diameter 187 mm (7.4 in)
* Depth 91 mm (3.6 in)
* Flange & Gasket Thickness 11 mm (0.4 in)
* Net Weight 3.4 kg (7.5 lb)
* Shipping Weight 3.7 kg (8.1 lb)
* Shipping Box 220x220x130 mm; (8.7x8.7x5.1 in)
(1) For different impedances please ask.
(2) 2 hours test made w/continuous pink noise signal (6 dB crest factor).
Power calculated on rated minimum impedance.
(3) Power on Continuous Program is defined as 3 dB greater than the Nominal rating.
(4) Applied RMS Voltage is set to 2.83V for 8 ohms Nominal Impedance.
Shipping weight: 22.40 (lbs)
Model #: 8PS21
*Warranty: Full manufacturer's warranty applies.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. Most items, if found to be defective, may be returned to Savinglots.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Most manufacturers offer at least a 1 year warranty. Please check with the specific manufacturer for their warranty periods. Please email or call us with any questions if you are unable to find specific information.
Large items such as refrigerators, freezers will be serviced under warranty by the manufacturers recommended servicer at your location.
*Videos are for reference only, please refer to our features tab for exact model info.