freedom 458 inverter/charger - 2000w
120 vac / 60 hz
with filtered modified sine wave output, the freedom 458 inverter/charger has the ability to run electrical equipment, appliances and even sensitive electronics. perfect for any rv, the temperature controlled multistage charging ensures that your batteries are recharged quickly, and safety features such as automatic shut down protects your expensive deep-cycle batteries from excessive depletion.
ac power inverter with high surge capability, 3-stage charger
with filtered modified sine wave output, freedom inverter/chargers run virtually anything, from electrical equipment to appliances and electronics in your rv. temperature controlled multistage charging ensures that your batteries are recharged quickly, and automatic shutdown and other safety features protect your expensive deep-cycle batteries from excessive depletion.
for inverter/charger control and basic system monitoring, use the freedom basic remote. for advanced battery monitoring and remote control, freedom 458 systems can be paired with optional link instrumentation.
- msw ac power inverter with high surge capability
- automatic 3-stage battery charger
- temperature compensation with equalization stage provides optimal charging of deep cycle batteries
- built-in transfer switch automatically transfers between inverter power and incoming ac power
- power sharing prevents source ac input circuit breaker from tripping
- customized settings can be programmed with the freedom basic remote or link 1000 panels
- includes battery temperature sensor
- 30 month warranty
- over voltage and under voltage protection
- over-temperature protection
- overload protection
- short circuit protection
Model #: 81-2010-12
*Warranty: Full manufacturer's warranty applies.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. Most items, if found to be defective, may be returned to Savinglots.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Most manufacturers offer at least a 1 year warranty. Please check with the specific manufacturer for their warranty periods. Please email or call us with any questions if you are unable to find specific information.
Large items such as refrigerators, freezers will be serviced under warranty by the manufacturers recommended servicer at your location.
*Videos are for reference only, please refer to our features tab for exact model info.