safesea s100 sart
the safesea s100 search and rescue transponder (sart) is a dedicated radar transponder which complies with imo solas regulations.
- superior battery life - even at -20°c
- user replaceable battery
- non hazardous battery
- five year replacement interval
- compact size for easy liferaft packing
- supplied complete with telescopic pole and storage bracket
- sarts are required on all imo solas vessels on international voyages:-
-one on 300-500grt
-two if over 500grt
-one sart per every four liferafts on ro-ro passenger vessels
- nationally mandated vessels, including fishing vessels, passenger craft, commercial workboats, etc
- most super and mega yachts are required to carry a sart, especially if covered by the mca code of practice, which is recognized by many countries
- voluntary fit vessels will also benefit by carrying a sart
the seasafe s100 sart is designed to assist in the rescue and recovery of liferafts and survival craft. when switched on, the sart remains in a standby mode until automatically activated by an x band radar sweep from any vessel in the vicinity. the safesea s100 transmits a series of pulses which are displayed on the ships radar as a line of dots, providing a bearing to the survival craft.
the activation controls are identical to those on thesafesea e100 epirb, making use by unskilled operators much easier
Model #: 710S-00607
*Warranty: Full manufacturer's warranty applies.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. Most items, if found to be defective, may be returned to Savinglots.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Most manufacturers offer at least a 1 year warranty. Please check with the specific manufacturer for their warranty periods. Please email or call us with any questions if you are unable to find specific information.
Large items such as refrigerators, freezers will be serviced under warranty by the manufacturers recommended servicer at your location.
*Videos are for reference only, please refer to our features tab for exact model info.