safesea e100g gps epirb - cat1 w/auto release housing
- e100g epirb incorporates a state of the art 50 channel gps receiver for fast and accurate position acquisition
- manual bracket, manual release housing and float free housing options
- extreme battery life even at low temperatures
- in excess of 96 hours operation
- user replaceable batteries with five year replacement interval
- intuitive operating controls protected from accidental activation
- meets or exceeds all international standards
- class 2 epirb (-20°c +55°c) for general use
- non hazardous battery
safesea epirbs operate in the 406mhz satellite band monitored by cospas-sarsat, the international satellite operator, ensuring a signal can be located wherever it is activated around the globe.
safesea epirbs are also fitted with a 121.5mhz homing beacon and a high brightness led strobe light for fast on-scene location.
the safesea e100g epirb benefits from a dedicated built-in gps which sends a highly accurate position, greatly reducing search time.
with the safesea epirb battery operating life being the highest in the industry an ocean signal epirb keeps rescue services updated with your location for longer.406mhz satellite transmitter
low duty cycle strobe light
- frequency: 406.037mhz
- tolerance: +/-1khz
- stability: 2ppb/100ms
- output power: 5w (nominal)
- modulation: phase +/-1.1radians (peak)
- emission designator: 16k0g1d
- encoding: bi-phase l
- data rate: 400bps
- duration: 520ms
battery type lithium primary
- light type: dual high intensity leds
- light colour: white
- output power: >0.75candela
- flash rate: 20-30 flashes per minute
121.5mhz homing beacon
- chemistry: manganese dioxide (limno2)
- operational life (e100g class 2 with lb2e): typically 96hours
- replacement interval: 5years
gps receiver (e100g only)
- frequency: 121.5mhz
- stability: +/-50ppm
- output power: 25-100mw perp
- modulation: swept tone am
- emission designator: 3k20a3x
- modulation depth: 85-100%
- sweep range: 400hz 1300hz
- duty cycle: 35-55%
- sensitivity cold start: -146dbm
- sensitivity re-acquisition: -162dbm
- satellites channels tracked: 50
- gps antenna: microstrip patch
standards and approvals
- operating temperature range: -20°c to +55°c
- storage temperature range: -30°c to +70°c
- automatic release depth: 4m (max)
- waterproof: >10m at +20°c
- drop into water: 20m
- cospas-sarsat: t.001 / t.007
Model #: 700S-00767
*Warranty: Full manufacturer's warranty applies.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. Most items, if found to be defective, may be returned to Savinglots.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Most manufacturers offer at least a 1 year warranty. Please check with the specific manufacturer for their warranty periods. Please email or call us with any questions if you are unable to find specific information.
Large items such as refrigerators, freezers will be serviced under warranty by the manufacturers recommended servicer at your location.
*Videos are for reference only, please refer to our features tab for exact model info.