b & c 240w super midrange
* 240 W continuous program power capacity
* 38 mm (1.5 in) aluminium voice coil
* 150 – 6000 Hz response * 96 dB sensitivity
* Nominal Diameter 170 (6.5) mm (in)
* Nominal Impedance (1) 8 Ohm
* Minimum Impedence 6.5 Ohm
* Nominal Power Handling (2) 120 W
* Continuous Power Handling (3) 240 W
* Sensitivity (1W/1m) (4) 96 dB
* Frequency Range 150 - 6000 Hz
* Voice Coil Diameter 38 (1.5) mm (in)
* Winding Material Aluminium
* Former Material Glass Fibre
* Winding Depth 9 (0.35) mm (in)
* Magnetic Gap Depth 6 (0.25) mm (in)
* Flux Density 1.4 T
Thiele & Small Parameters
* Fs 130 Hz
* Re 5.7 Ohm
* Qes 0.49
* Qms 3.7
* Qts 0.44
* Vas 3 (0.1) dm3 (ft3)
* Sd 132 (20.5) cm2 (in2)
* Eta Zero 1.4 %
* Xmax +/- 2 mm
* Xvar +/- 4.5 mm
* Mms 12 g
* Bl 10.5 Txm
* Le 0.25 mH
Mounting & Shipping Info
* Overall Diameter 187 mm (7.4 in)
* Bolt Circle Diameter 172 mm (6.7 in)
* Baffle Cutout Diameter 145 mm (5.7 in)
* Depth 82 mm (3.2 in)
* Flange & Gasket Thickness 9 mm (0.35 in)
* Net Weight 2.2 kg (4.8 lb)
* Shipping Weight 10.1 kg (22.2 lb)
* Shipping Box 405x225x210 mm; (15.9x8.8x8.3 in)
(1) For different impedances please ask.
(2) 2 hours test made w/continuous pink noise signal (6 dB crest factor).
Power calculated on rated minimum impedance.
(3) Power on Continuous Program is defined as 3 dB greater than the Nominal rating.
(4) Applied RMS Voltage is set to 2.83V for 8 ohms Nominal Impedance.
Shipping weight: 8.10 (lbs)
Model #: 6MD38
*Warranty: Full manufacturer's warranty applies.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. Most items, if found to be defective, may be returned to Savinglots.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Most manufacturers offer at least a 1 year warranty. Please check with the specific manufacturer for their warranty periods. Please email or call us with any questions if you are unable to find specific information.
Large items such as refrigerators, freezers will be serviced under warranty by the manufacturers recommended servicer at your location.
*Videos are for reference only, please refer to our features tab for exact model info.