the stylish, horizontal h-series windlasses use the reliable worm gearbox technology. the integral contactor simplifies wiring and is protected by a durable maincase. the unit's waterproof seal requires minimum maintenance, and since you can install it in one piece, getting started is quick and easy.
- quick, easy, one-piece installation
- robust horizontal worm motor-gearbox for reliable performance
- integral contactor protected by maincase
- sealed waterproof unit reuires minimum maintenance
- aluminium and composite maincase for reduced weight
- stainless steel warping drum and unique "wear and abrasion reduction pattern" finish
- h3's come with reed switch and magnet fitted as standard for chain counter applications
- for boats up to 14m (48ft)
- dimensions 212mm h x 365mm d x 361mm w
kits include: built-in-dual-direction contactor, breaker and rocker switch
manual recovery kit (part no 66840045)
availablr on the h2/h3 as an optional extra, it remains fitted to the unit for user convenience.
|gypsy number ||chain description ||rope description |
|505 ||5/16" bb, 5/16" us g4 iso, 8mm din 766, 8mm iso 4565 ||14-16mm 3-strand and 8-plait (5/8 only) |
Model #: 69600545
*Warranty: Full manufacturer's warranty applies.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. Most items, if found to be defective, may be returned to Savinglots.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Most manufacturers offer at least a 1 year warranty. Please check with the specific manufacturer for their warranty periods. Please email or call us with any questions if you are unable to find specific information.
Large items such as refrigerators, freezers will be serviced under warranty by the manufacturers recommended servicer at your location.
*Videos are for reference only, please refer to our features tab for exact model info.