onix8ci si nt combo - non-touch unit
adapt or perish. it's the law of nature. and it's the law of technology. introducing the next evolution of marine electronics: the onix series. the most powerful built-in sonar and navigation that freshwater has ever seen - to throw the odds squarely in your favor. from targeting your prey to tracing your jig to navigating treacherous waters, it does it all - effortlessly. your move, mother nature.
- autochart live mapping-on-the-fly feature with 8 hours of mapping storage
- hd side imaging/hd down imaging 180° coverage
455khz / (2) 86° @ -10db
800khz / (2) 45° @ -10db
- digital signal processing (dsp) dualbeam plus w/ switchfire
200khz / 20° @ -10db
83khz / 60° @ -10db
- depth: 1500', 5000'* (10,000'***)
- 8000w (ptp), 1000w (rms)**
- precision gps
- built-in cartography: trifuel
- dual sd card slots - use one slot for advanced cartography. use the other to save screenshots, sonar recordings and waypoints
*optional 50 khz transducers available for extreme deepwater use.
**to obtain 1000w, optional deepwater transducer required.
***requires optional purchase of chirp ethernet sonar module.
Model #: 409750-1
*Warranty: Full manufacturer's warranty applies.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. Most items, if found to be defective, may be returned to Savinglots.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Most manufacturers offer at least a 1 year warranty. Please check with the specific manufacturer for their warranty periods. Please email or call us with any questions if you are unable to find specific information.
Large items such as refrigerators, freezers will be serviced under warranty by the manufacturers recommended servicer at your location.
*Videos are for reference only, please refer to our features tab for exact model info.