the first toilet in its class to offer:
the marine elegance toilet features:
- low water usage
- small footprint for compact installation
- one piece vitreous china bowl
- angled back for contoured fit
the raritan smart flush control offers:
- quiet operation
- unmatched rinsing capabilities
- low water consumption
- built in shredder reduces clogs
- can pump 10ft vertically, or 100ft horizontally
- fully programmable, easy to use control
- attractive wall mount design
- flush using no water, little water, or timed flush
- optional lock out feature when tank is full
the raritan smart flush control is a fully programmable flush control. the
control allows users to flush the toilet with no water, a small amount of
water or a fully timed flush. the timed flush feature can be adjusted on the
panel without having to remove any components.
- normal flush - starts a timed flush, walk away and the toilet
will run through a sequence of intake and discharge modes ensuring maximum
bowl rinse, bowl re-fills to leave water in the bow
- water saver - starts a timed flush using half of the water of a
normal flush. bowl refills to leave water in the bowl.
- water only - adds aditional water to the bowl without discharging
any of the contents of the bowl. allows the user to wet the bowl prior to
use or fill the bowl to a certain level to minimize water usage.
- empty only - allows the user to evacuate the bowl while using no
water. while the button is pressed the discharge pump will run, when
released the pump stops.
Model #: 220HR012
*Warranty: Full manufacturer's warranty applies.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. Most items, if found to be defective, may be returned to Savinglots.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Most manufacturers offer at least a 1 year warranty. Please check with the specific manufacturer for their warranty periods. Please email or call us with any questions if you are unable to find specific information.
Large items such as refrigerators, freezers will be serviced under warranty by the manufacturers recommended servicer at your location.
*Videos are for reference only, please refer to our features tab for exact model info.