hold n' treat system
total onboard, environmentally friendly, waste management system utilizing the best available type i msd treatment technology, legal for use in all waters.
a 15 gallon holding tank combined with a type i msd capable of processing up to 140 gallons of waste per week. locking switch to prevent accidental discharge.
- satisfies discharge regulations in all u.s. waters
- complete "drop in place" system
- combination type i and type iii msd system
- ultimate flexibility with deck pump-out or treated discharge
- legal for use in all waters
- simple flexible installation
- compact size
- external tank level indicator controls system during automatic operation
- includes a waste transfer pump to process waste from tank to type i
- three modes of operation - automatic, no-discharge and override
- easy to clean and maintain
Model #: 21SR1512
*Warranty: Full manufacturer's warranty applies.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. Most items, if found to be defective, may be returned to Savinglots.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Most manufacturers offer at least a 1 year warranty. Please check with the specific manufacturer for their warranty periods. Please email or call us with any questions if you are unable to find specific information.
Large items such as refrigerators, freezers will be serviced under warranty by the manufacturers recommended servicer at your location.
*Videos are for reference only, please refer to our features tab for exact model info.