the 21lw1400 is a 21 inch high performance extended low frequency loudspeaker. the transducer can be used as a subwoofer component, in either a reflex, band-pass or horn-loaded configuration, in high power auditorium or arena loudspeaker systems. it provides clean and undistorted lf reproduction at very high spl and enables the speaker to withstand high power levels without damage. the 21lw1400 design features include an exceptional displacement suspension system which, in conjunction with a carbon fiber reinforced straight-ribbed cone and the double silicon spider (dss), produces an ultra-linear piston action, providing full control across the entire working range. the 100mm inside outside copper voice coil, based on our interleaved sandwich voice-coil (isv) technology, reaches high levels of thermal stability and durability. isv technology is based on a high strength fiberglas former with half the coil wound on the outside and half on the inside and bonded together using unique high temperature resin adhesives. this results in a balanced linear motor unit which can exert an exceptionally high force factor. the low distortion and unmatched sound quality of the 21lw1400 has been significantly improved by the double demodulating rings (ddr) embedded in the pole piece of the magnetic structure. these have been designed to dramatically reduce the intermodulation and harmonic distortion while improving transient response at the same time. excellent heat dissipation has been achieved using the special basket design which incorporates air channels between the basket and the magnetic top plate. in addition, 8 air vents incorporated into the back plate are aligned with the voice coil to force air into the lower part of the gap. 21lw1400 is ready to perform properly under inclement weather conditions. this has been achieved using of an exclusive treatment which improves pulp strength and gives water repellent properties to both sides of the cone. moreover, a special treatment is applied to the top and back plate of the magnetic structure which is far more resistant to the corrosive effects of salts and oxidization than any other treatment in use.
* 99 db spl 1w / 1m average sensitivity
* 100 mm (4 in) interleaved sandwich voice coil (isv)
* 1400w aes power handling
* carbon fiber reinforced straight-ribbed cone
* double silicon spider (dss) for improved excursion control and linearity
* double demodulating rings (ddr) for lower distortion
* improved heat dissipation via unique basket design
* weather protected cone and plates for outdoor usage
* suitable for ultra low frequency systems
nominal diameter 533 mm (21 in)
* rated impedance 8 ohm
* aes power 1400 w
* program power 1600 w
* peak power 7000 w
* sensitivity 99 db
* frequency range 24 - 2000 hz
* power compression @-10db 0.6 db
* power compression @-3db 1.5 db
* power compression @full power 2.2 db
* max recomm. frequency 120 hz
* recomm. enclosure volume 120 - 500 lt. (4.24 - 17.7 cuft)
* minimum impedance 6.4 ohm at 25 degreesc
* max peak to peak excursion 52 mm (2.05 in)
* voice coil diameter 100 mm (4 in)
* voice coil winding material copper
* suspension triple roll. polycotton
* overall diameter 545 mm (21.46 in)
* n. of mounting holes and bolt 8
* mounting holes diameter 10 mm (0.39 in)
* bolt circle diameter 520 mm (20.47 in
* front mount baffle cutout 492 mm (19.37 in)
* rear mount baffle cutout 490 mm (19.29 in)
* total depth 256.3 mm (10.1 in)
* flange and gasket thickness 14 mm (0.55 in)
* net weight 17 kg (37.47 lb)
* shipping weight 19.1 kg (42.1 lb)
* cardboard packaging dimensions 550 x 550 x 300 mm (21.65 x 21.65 x 11.8 in)
weight: 30.00 (lbs)
Model #: 21LW1400
*Warranty: Full manufacturer's warranty applies.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. Most items, if found to be defective, may be returned to Savinglots.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Most manufacturers offer at least a 1 year warranty. Please check with the specific manufacturer for their warranty periods. Please email or call us with any questions if you are unable to find specific information.
Large items such as refrigerators, freezers will be serviced under warranty by the manufacturers recommended servicer at your location.
*Videos are for reference only, please refer to our features tab for exact model info.