voyager x3 class a ais transceiver
see and be seen - enhanced security at sea
- compact single box design
- nmea 2000 standard for marine networking
- approval: fcc and uscg standard in usa, wheel mark/med,iec certified in canada
- advanced technological design for enhanced performance & reliability
- display graphically ais data target overlay on standard radars and multifunction chart displays
- wireless exchange - navigation status between vessels and shore traffic monitoring centers
- monitor vessels of class a and class b over standard vhf data transmissions
- port traffic management - using class a and class b data to identify and control vessel movements
- transmit safety related messages reducing search and rescue times
- rotary encoder for quick selection and data entry using two soft keys
- easily upgradeable through pc software via rs232 - 9 way d type connector
- built in 16 channel gps receiver with antenna
- high contrast mono-chrome lcd for clear presentation of data
- dual mode class a/inland ais configurable via built-in menu
- international certification to iec61993-2 and inland waterways standards
- fully compatible with comnav vector g2/g2b gps compasses
- 1 year warranty
- worldwide service
- configuration and set up software
- data display for mmsi, vessel name, call sign, vessel type, etc.
- auto configuration for safety related message
- gps display of position, cog and sog
- gps diagnostics
- key status indicators
- shows transponder software and firmware version
- displays receiver and transmitter statistics
- displays class a, class b, base station and a to n target data
- real time display for serial data output
- ability to log data to file
Model #: 21410002
*Warranty: Full manufacturer's warranty applies.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. Most items, if found to be defective, may be returned to Savinglots.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Most manufacturers offer at least a 1 year warranty. Please check with the specific manufacturer for their warranty periods. Please email or call us with any questions if you are unable to find specific information.
Large items such as refrigerators, freezers will be serviced under warranty by the manufacturers recommended servicer at your location.
*Videos are for reference only, please refer to our features tab for exact model info.