mag 5 st
the magnum 5 st features the fastest retrieval rate on the market (250 feet per minute) and a short-stop feature that protects the boat from swinging weight. includes 24" heavy-duty stainless steel boom, and fixed mounting base. magnum is built tougher and smarter to make you a better angler. cannon edge design features fewer moving parts, one-piece composite construction, a redesigned boom end, protected circuit boards, and easy access to the spool, switches, plugs and mounting knobs.
- 250-feet-per-minute retrieval rate is the fastest in the industry
- short-stop - at the push of button, short stop automatically retrieves the weight and stops it at the waterline, so you can get back to fishing without worrying about boat damage from swinging weights
- positive ion control emits positive ions from the cable to combat the negative ions from your boat, creating a fish-attracting field of energy
- includes dual axis adjustable rod holder and mounting base
- 24" heavy-duty stainless steel boom
- ip 68 waterproof power cord
- easy spool access
- three-digit depth counter
- integrated ball storage hook
- 20-lb weight capacity
- includes line release and 250' of 150-lb test stainless steel cable
- corrosion-resistant construction
- limited lifetime warranty
Model #: 1902300
*Warranty: Full manufacturer's warranty applies.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. Most items, if found to be defective, may be returned to Savinglots.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Most manufacturers offer at least a 1 year warranty. Please check with the specific manufacturer for their warranty periods. Please email or call us with any questions if you are unable to find specific information.
Large items such as refrigerators, freezers will be serviced under warranty by the manufacturers recommended servicer at your location.
*Videos are for reference only, please refer to our features tab for exact model info.