1700 series water heater
with engine heat exchanger
the "1700 series" water heater provides hot water for galley and shower. dense foam insulation provides better and longer heat retention than traditional fiberglass. the tank itself is protected by a 75 psi t& p ( temperature and pressure) relief valve. the cylindrical design of the tank enables it to withstand more pressure than a cube shaped tank.
heat exchanger models can be connected to the engine cooling system. this provides the added convenience of hot water when underway or generator power is not available. the innovative heat exchanger is over seven feet in length and is evenly coiled throughout the interior of the tank, providing hot water rapidly and efficiently.
raritan's water heaters use an ignition protected thermostat. although it is factory set to 120°f, it is adjustable from 110° to 160°f and has a safety shut down limit of 190°f. all models and sizes have the plumbing connections on the same side to simplify installation. hot and cold water connections are 3/4" male npt (national pipe thread). heat exchanger connections are 3/4" female npt.
- simple installation - retrofits to most on-board pressure systems
- proven long-life design
- withstands the rigors of the marine environment
- glass-lined steel tank is more durable than stainless steel
- attractive polymer jacket resists corrosion from dampness
- ignition-protected, adjustable thermostat
- round tanks are designed to withstand more pressure than square tanks
- glass-lined steel tank for long life and high efficiency
- environmentally friendly cfc-free foam insulation
- replaceable magnesium anode to protect tank and neutralize acids in the water
- the tank is covered by a five-year limited warranty
- each unit is assembled by hand, individually tested and backed by raritan's two-year limited warranty and legendary technical support team
Model #: 171211
*Warranty: Full manufacturer's warranty applies.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. Most items, if found to be defective, may be returned to Savinglots.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Most manufacturers offer at least a 1 year warranty. Please check with the specific manufacturer for their warranty periods. Please email or call us with any questions if you are unable to find specific information.
Large items such as refrigerators, freezers will be serviced under warranty by the manufacturers recommended servicer at your location.
*Videos are for reference only, please refer to our features tab for exact model info.